TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1) The owner is an imbecile who doesn't care about the Z
People Seeking Info

Subject 1) The owner is an imbecile who doesn't care about the Z

Posted by BigTDogg (MA) on November 30, 2010 at 6:53 PM
  This message has been viewed 1252 times.

In Reply To AMS Performance posted by new2boost on November 30, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Message Community at all, and only serves to pad his own pockets.

2) Their products are crap, all of which are made in China with no quality standards. Re: holes in manifolds when shipped.

3) They prey on the uninformed. Their downpipes aren't even stainless steel, though they're advertised as such. They're plated mild steel; big difference.

4) They don't innovate. They knock-off existing products and paint it black and put their logo on it.

5) They can be told of a product defect, and rather than fixing it, he'll (Fuckface Vuk) just dance around it and try to confuse people with fancy words and claims of no failures. Then, the moron that he is, he'll make a detailed post trying to disprove the helpful post pointing out the defect, just to try and save face. Then the faggots at 3ZC will lock the post so no one with any intelligence can reply.

6) I need to stop now because I'm getting visibly angry, and I love my new monitor and don't want to smash it over my knee.

There are hundreds of posts documenting the many shortcomings of AMS and their products. It's good reading if you really want to kill a few hours. I can sum it up for you here:

If you buy AMS products, you don't give a shit about the Z32. There is no argument, that's just how it is.

Oh yeah, and evan_aggie is an idiot.

"I'm glad I have the MSP mani's." - jschrauwen 22:20:13 06/10/08

"...Downpipes own. They own everything...anything...all there ever was and will be...they should be stock on all
cars. Screw the environment, emissions, noise! I love them...I shall name my first-born after them with glee..." -
SeedyRom 05:13:20 10/03/02

"i love the cock" - genic 22:20:47 09/25/03

"I hope you get fucked in the ass with a pringles can." - ni[X]it 14:53:53 02/02/06

"Either ignore him or beat him up. Anything else will be over his head." - Marshall 12:28:23 08/18/04

"i've got to the point where i can drive the Z at its limits and i want more" - shadowZ 16:29:56 08/31/04

"I was way more timid then than I am now about getting in there and yanking on things." - TT XTZ 13:30:34 07/25/05

"Just ran out to get some knee pads. I'm ready now... BRING.....IT.....ON... :-) " - Dave N 19:04:30 10/31/07

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.